A guided step on how to create your launchpad.
There are four steps you will have to go through to create your launchpad. These fours steps are shown below.
Steps to create you Launchpad
1. Select the wallet service you are using and connect your wallet.
2. Browse to https://app.diolaunch.io/fairlaunch/create
3. Input your token address, if you already have one. If not you can create a new token for the Launchpad.
4. When creating your token Diolaunch supports various currencies and you can choose from those currencies that you want to raise, select one and proceed.
5. After selection, the token address and token information will be displayed and you can click "Next".
6. Your wallet service will now ask you to confirm the transaction. The transaction fee will be shown to you. If you agree click the “Confirm” button to complete the process.
After the launchpad is created, you need to enter the Fairlaunch's information and anything you want to raise. The form is as shown below.
Fairlaunch Info Form
Here are definitions for some of the parameters.
- Presale rate indicates how many Tokens they will receive during the presale period. This rate is usually less than the Listing Rate.
- Launchpad Type: Diolaunch supports Public and Whitelist Pool Type. If you enable whitelist then only while-listed investors can contribute.
- Soft cap must be greater than or equal to 50% of a hard cap.
- For unsold tokens: The default Refund value is burn (unsold token will be store in Pool contract forever)
- Liquidity(%): Enter the percentage of raised funds that should be allocated to liquidity on DEX (PancakeSwap, ... ). The Minimum value you can input is 51%, the maximum value is 100%.
- Listing Rate: is the initial rate of the liquidity pool where (1 BNB = X tokens). This rate is usually lower than the presale rate to allow a higher listing price on DEX.
- Start time must be before the end time.
- Liquidity lockup(days): Lock-up time for liquidity pool, for example 365 days. Minimum is 180 days
- You can choose Vesting Contributor feature or the Team Vesting feature.
After you are done filling the form, you can check the total tokens needed to create the Launchpad on the bottom. After that Your wallet will ask for transaction confirmation. It will also show you the fee you pay for that transaction. If you agree, click the “Confirm” button to complete the process.
Note: You can change and update the values after making the transaction. There is no need to worry if you made a mistake.
This step is pretty basic, what you have to do is:
- 1.You can add a logo for your launchpad and the image file must end with a supported image extension: PNG, jpg or jpeg.
- 2.You can then click "next" and move to the final step.
This is the final step. You can review all the information one last time before submitting. Click “Submit” after you have made sure that everything is on point, or you can go back to previous step to make any changes that you want to fix.
After clicking on “Submit”, Your wallet will ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee that you are required to pay for that transaction. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process, and the result is shown below.